Thursday, November 11, 2010

Its not blocked anymore!

For a few years now, blogs have been blocked at my office. And a casual try today revealed that it no longer is.

And so my first entry after quite sometime.

There has been so much happening in the past 2 years, I cant stop to even recollect. Its been a whirlwind time.

So slowly when the context is set, I shall post whats been happening. Right now, I am in the transition phase of a project we delivered for International Sourcing (TESCO), and I have been asked to take up the Tesco Bank project from where it was left (the lead just left the organization).

Between this, the demands of personal life have increased as well. More news along the way.

Got my hands and feet full at the moment.

PS: Twitter is still blocked. And typing on a touch phone is not my cup of tea I figured. I need a new phone, but pretty sure that isnt allowed for a while now. Too many unused electronics at home.

No comments: