Monday, November 05, 2012

Ride after THE ride.

Today was the first real ride after my long one (read the previous post).

The only working day last week after the ride was Friday, and I didnt take my bike due to the chain rubbing against the FD (front derailleur) cage. So I got it all fixed and pruned up on Saturday.

I cleaned each spoke on Saturday evening :) Did I say I love my bike? :)

And today's ride of around 22 km was such a breeze. I didnt go lower than 3x6 and I didnt even sweat. Sub 20s both ways. 

Nothing hardens you like hard work.

The next brevet season starts on Nov 17th in Bangalore. Registering for this one. Got to choose the other rides.

And there are two 1200 km rides. Thats something to train for! Should I make it my goal for next year? Or too much too soon?

Anyway, current goal is Super Randonneur this season. Thats it, declared in public. 

No comments: