Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sivaji & Forgotten Training

Watched the movie "Sivaji: The Boss" this weekend, with my wife, parents, cousin, and a childhood buddy. Will reserve my review to myself coz many other people have done it to death.

Vin had come home yday and we had a gala time. Wife made wonderful dinner for all of us, and it surprised even herself!

Today was a rather cool day. Went late to office coz of a nerve-wracking traffic jam at the Kpura Railway crossing, and when I reached office, Outlook showed me that I was 57 minutes late to the training which I completely forgot about!! Rushed to the training room to find everyone waiting for me. Felt very guilty, and this is the first time I was ever late for anything! Dammit!

The whole day went in training, about Customer Focus. It was quite interactive and nice. And a whole lot of entertainment. I couldnt do anything I planned for today, since I didnt take the training into account. But I didnt lose much coz most of the systems were down!

So all in all, quite a nice and fun time the last four days.
My visa to UK is supposed to come this week, and I might fly this weekend. Though I am praying that I dont.

No comments: