Friday, July 27, 2007

The Annalakshmi Experience

Why did I remember this? Because of this.

Wife and I had been to this branch of this hotel. I think the cabbie who took us around to Genting etc, gave us this name. And we went to visit Megamall, allegedly the largest mall in Asia, and went into this resto. I didnt know of the hotel's concept till then.

Was surprised when I came to know that we werent expected to pay any money! And anything that we pay, I mean ANY AMOUNT, that we pay is accepted gladly, no matter how much we ate, and this money goes to charity. It was too good to belive, but apparently this is the fact! Mrs and I had a wondeful lunch there. I gave them some amount, I dont know if it was enough or more or less, for the food we had. Because there was no menu card with prices. So I gave them what I could, and they accepted it with a warm smile. And I later learnt that we could volunteer to be a waiter there if we wanted to. And in any branch of this hotel.

Maybe someday, I will do it.

No comments: