Tuesday, September 11, 2007

On the Move

Seriously, today I thought I was going to break the record for the maximum number of room/apartment shifting in a couple of months.

This morning, I was supposed to shift out of the hotel, but since an apartment wasnt allotted yet, there was a request to extend the hotel stay. However, the hotel was full this week, and they asked me to move into their sister concern, and then move back to this hotel when it was free and then to an apartment when one was available!

What the heck, I thought, but no point arguing about all this, so just came to office having removed all the tension from my mind, and diverting them to the book that irritated me more.

Pleasant surprise was in store. Someone actually didnt want to move this week and preferred to do all the jumping from hotel to hotel, and that apartment in which he was supposed to go, is free.

So finally, am moving to Ware! Where? Ware!

I am going to have fun booking cabs to this place!

No comments: