Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Countdown intensifies

Wednesday. 2 more days to get through. It is growingly difficult to see the days progress so slowly. The weeks till now have passed fairly quickly. I get Einstein's point much clearly in situations like this.

I feel like it is around 3 and look at the watch to see its just 12.40 pm. The morning session went fine with a small KT on mainframes. The afternoon session is supposedly going to be busy, but with no signs of it yet.

And I read some blogs about south Indian cities and tourist places etc, and my longing to get back is just increasing by the second.

These are so far the slowest days of this year....

I was just searching the net to learn something new today, which usually gives me a good fast few hours, and chanced upon this: Surface Computing
The demos look too good to be true right now, and compels me to think they are just videos right now. But the technology claimed, is breathtaking!

Searching for some techno blogs and articles to rush through the hours. In the meantime, am falling back on the ever dependable Dave Barry.

But at the same time, the guilt factor of not having anything to do right now at office, is increasing too. What a pain.

No comments: