Monday, June 11, 2007

A good long tiring weekend

Its been a mixed weekend....

We had a family trip to Tirupathi, about which I will blog exclusively, soon. The travel to and from Tirupathi and Tirumala, was fantastic, thanks to Toyota Innova. I've always thought of it as a bulky unnecessarily big vehicle invading the highways. But now my perception has changed. It is an excellent vehicle with so much room inside, its pampering.

We came back on Sunday afternoon, all tired and worn out. Had to drive to Bangalore the next morning, starting 6 am from Hosur. Went to Banshankari to drop dad off and to Jayanagar to drop grandma off. Then came to Kaggadaspura by around 8.20 am. A silly traffic jam in Hosur road, through which I was able to find my way, helped me a lot by keeping the rest of the road free to Bangalore. So made the trip to Bangalore in a good 35 minutes!!!

After reaching Kpura, had to take the bike out to go to SR Nagar, to get the replacement camera for my Kodak V570, whose lens conked out a few months back.
Went to this Neoteric Service Center and met 2 of the most professional people there. It could have been easy delays and difficulties for me, but they made it such a pleasant transaction, I have developed great respect for the 2 people. They also handle BenQ servicing and a few other brands.

From SR Nagar, came to Baghmane to pick wife up for lunch, and had lunch at a nearby chinese cuisine resto, "Spicy Corner" or something like that. Came back home and crashed out for 4 hours!!!! Slept like I was dead! Had bunked office.

Today is a new day and I've got office :( ... Again regretting not having taken a short vacation. Too late now, since new modules have falled into my lap.

The heat is oppressive. Anyway, time to get ready for office.

No comments: