Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"Running" Commentary

And so, I've succeeded in running long distances (by my standards) continously for 3 days now. Sat, Sun and Mon.

Yesterday was a very interesting one since it was raining, and no one else was on road. And no one at the park too.

There are few moments that linger for a long while. I completed a super-long run, huffing and panting I reached the spot I had chosen to visit everytime at the park, with the ducks and swans waiting for me, a slight drizzle falling continuously; no other sound except for the birds, and soft music playing on the ipod, the sky a dull grey; i descended the steps to get closer to the water and sat on the wooden plank put up for the anglers. I sat there for 15 minutes just absorbing time and the scenary. Something to experienced to be knowing what it means to have such a solitary moment.

Simply Lovely! Kept me in high spirits all evening, and yeah, I slept like a baby!

No comments: