Friday, July 20, 2007

Fear Not! Mr Cook is here.

Well, day before yesterday, I was too bored to have dinner and told my roomies to carry on and not bother about me.

But they suddenly got depressed and had long faces. Ah I thought! What a lovely bunch of people! They care so much for me.

I told them, its ok! And they said "Its not ok! We thought you would cook. And yaar, you know we cant do anything. Kuch karna yaar"
I couldnt help laughing! And made them dinner which turned out to be fantastic. And boy you should have seen them gobble it all up. Felt good.

So yesterday, chucked running and made an elaborate dinner since one of the roomies is leaving today to India. And that was a sellout too.

Hmm..Someone's becoming an expert ;)

1 comment:

Poornima said...

Ahem, ahem! :D
So what did u make Mr.chef?