Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Teacher in Me

I have been handling KT, training sessions and presentations, and lectures and speeches on invitation, for a long time now. I have been interested in delivering a good speech in front of an interested audience, ever since my school days.

And there was a small gap for me in preparing presentations and giving lectures. Which started again yesterday and will go on till 19th of this month. And after the initial session yesterday, a fresher in my team for whom everything was new, came to me and said I was a much better trainer than the certified ones who took various trainings for him throughout his stint in the company.

And a few people have already mentioned that I should freelance as a trainer and eventually will be a big name. Hmmm...

Nevertheless, feeling good and hope the rest of the days are only better.

No comments: