Friday, July 20, 2007

Its a Picnic at Office

Today is a very eventful day!
Btw, it is 20th July by UK time, so you dont get confused by "today".

Ah, the joys and travails of traveling. And keeping your mind always ready for the fact that there are different time zones.

Anyway, in our office yesterday, someone deleted a domain profile and nobody is able to login into the domain. Whereas I am logging into the Indian domain from UK and hence I dont have a problem... And its not resolved even today. Thats going to mean one of two things: 1. Everyone in my team is going to dump work to me or 2. We all pack up and leave early. Fingers crossed for option 2.

User Acceptance Testing for my project is on, and that is now leading to a bit of panic what with all systems down. But we are ever resourceful arent we.

The whole office is like one big picnic today, with everyone roaming about and discussing their good fortune for friday! ;)

And well, now that I've done enough browsing, I'm joining them! Tadaah!

No comments: